Wednesday, October 17, 2012

He Will Lead You Out

     Isaiah 42:16 - I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, And crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, And not forsake them.



     Sometimes the storms of life seem overwhelming and impossible to weather. But God has promised us that the will of God will NEVER lead us where his peace can not keep us. The word lead is defined as "to go with one holding them by the hand and moving forward". I believe that God allows some of these storms in our lives to be able to show us his strength. After all, if we could do everything on our own, when would we turn to Him? It's in our weakness that His power is revealed. He uses these storms to show us that his grace and mercy never waivers. God will never forsake us.

     I'm currently going through one of these storms that seem impossible to come out of. I see no end to it through my eyes. But I know that God has a plan and it is all in his hands. There is nothing I can do to fix this situation myself. That's how God works though. When there is no answer to our problems, God comes through in mighty ways to show not just to us but to the world that He is still God and all powerful. I have had to realize that sometimes the storms in my life are not for me or about me. Sometimes the storms we face in life are for those around us. A chance for God to show his peace in the storm not to just us but to others. So trust in God and His word and God will be faithful to you and ... "He Will Lead You Out".

No comments:

Post a Comment