Monday, November 5, 2012

Brothers

    Philemon 1:7 - Your love has given me much joy and comfort, my brother, for your kindness has often refreshed the hearts of God’s people.



     I am so blessed that God has given me such a wonderful brother. My brother has stood with me through my weakest hours and has never left my side. I can't honestly say whether or not I'd be here today if it were not for his love, understanding, wisdom and strength. But just as my blood brother has been my rock through these recent storms, so does the Bible tell us to support our Christian siblings. Never to tear down, but rather build each other up through the love of Jesus Christ.

     I wanted to tell my brother Michael how much he means to me and that I could never express the gratitude I have for all he has done for me.


More than the blood of my blood,
he is my rock, my friend...my brother.

Brother, in times of need, never judging
always there.

My brother could, would, always make
things right.

Brother, never made much ado about the
task at hand...he just did it.

Brother, who lifted me, when I was down.

Brother, who brought the laughter amid the pain.

Brother, the word he never spoke...was "no".

Brother, who had the answers, to my questions.

Brother, who by example, did walk the path of right.

Brother, in all my years...in all my life, never have I met
another...like my loving brother.

-Joe Fazio-


No comments:

Post a Comment