Sunday, October 21, 2012

God Is Able

    Psalm 27:1-3 - The LORD is my light and my salvation, so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though a mighty army surrounds me,
my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident.



     Why is it that on Sunday morning we are all prayer warriors, devil killers and mighty Christian soldiers ready to storm the gates of Hell and fight any battle that may arise but come Monday morning when the first trial comes across our path, we tuck tail and run? Every time you drive through a tunnel and it all goes dark, do you jump out of your car? God has promised us that He will never leave or forsake us. We only need to look to him in our times of trouble.

     We serve a mighty God. No matter what the problem, our God is able. No job? God is our provider. Sick? God is our healer. Stress and anxiety? God is our peace. Fear and doubt? God is our protector. No matter what we face, God is there. God goes before his children preparing the way. We just have to trust His Word and believe that WE ARE what it says we are. WE CAN do what it says we can do and HE WILL do what is says He will do. Give all your cares to Him everyday because ... God Is Able!

1 comment:

  1. We may not know how or when but God is always Able to do way more than we can ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete